If I could create my own smartphone...

I want my phone to be wearable. A bracelet type device that projects a square holographic screen.

The device will be neurologicaly link to my brain so I can interact with it. I will just press a button to turn the device on and then every interaction is done by thought alone. Because it was linked to the brain, you can listen to music without an earphone or speaker, the music just plays in your mind!Got a call? You can hear the voice of the caller deep within your head!

The device is equipted with 6 microphones for 360 sound recording. The device might even project images to your mind that there id no need for a screen unlike Google glass type devices.

As for the battery, it will be powered by your body and ambient light from the sun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travelers: World War 2

The Hunter or The Hunted